ICAR- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (ICAR- CIFRI) Recruitment 2017 for 03 Posts of Technical Assistant & Others. The eligible and desirous candidates are invited to submit applications in the prescribed format. The date of interview to fill these vacancies is 31 May 2017 at 11:00 AM.
Walk in Interview Date: 31 May 2017, from 11:00 AM.
ICAR-CIFRI Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate - 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow - 01 Post
- Technical Assistant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR-CIFRI Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate - Ph.D. in Fisheries resource management/ Aquaculture/ Aquatic environment management or related discipline. OR Masters degree in Fisheries Resource Management/ Aquaculture/ Other related fields. The applicant must also be NET qualified on the date of interview.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- M.F.Sc. in Fisheries Resource Management/ Aquaculture/ Aquatic environment management or related discipline with 4/5 years Bachelor's degree.
- Technical Assistant - B.F.Sc./ B.Sc. (zoology) with specialization in fisheries/ Fish disease.
For other desirable qualifications post wise please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for ICAR-CIFRI Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through the performance in Walk-In-Interviews. The maximum age limit for men is 35 years and for women is 40 years.
How to Apply for ICAR-CIFRI Posts:
The desirous candidates should appear for an Interview as per the instructions given in the official notification. The date of interview 31 May 2017, from 11:00 AM. The place of posting will be ICAR-CIFRI, Allahabad. The applicants are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams