ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute (ICAR-CTRI) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Project Assistant, Office Attendant or Field Helper. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 03 August 2017.
- Date for walk-in-interview – 03 August 2017
ICAR-CTRI Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant – 03 Posts
- Office Attendant/Field Helper-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Office Attendant/Field Helper Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Project Assistant – Graduate Degree in Agriculture or life sciences from a recognized University with experience in field and Laboratory research.
- Office Attendant/Field Helper- 10th class pass or equivalent.
How to apply for ICAR-CTRI, Project Assistant, Office Attendant/Field Helper Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 03 August 2017. Candidates are required to bring Bio-Data, a set of Xerox copies (Self-Attested) with originals at ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute, Dr. N. C. Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar, Rajahmundry – 533105 (A.P.)
Scroll Down for More Jobs