National Health Mission (NHM), Bengaluru invited applications for the posts of IFV, Programme Assistant & Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 31 July 2017
NHM Bengaluru Vacancy Details
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator – 01 Post
- Child Health Advisor– 01 Post
- State Leprosy Consultant – 01Post
- IEC Consultant – 01 Post
- Senior Programme Manager – 01 Post
- Programmer/Operational Manager– 02 Posts
- Program Assistant – 04 Posts
- Administrative cum Program asst. – 04 Posts
- District Quality Manager – 02 Posts
- District Programme Manager – 03 Posts
- State Epidemiologist – 01 Post
- State Veterinary Consultant – 01 Post
- District Epidemiologist – 02 Posts
- State Programme Coordinator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IFV, Programme Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria – Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in relevant field. For more details, candidates are required to check Detailed Notification.
How to apply for NHM Bengaluru, IFV, Programme Assistant & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 31 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs