ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics Job Notification: ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) invited applications for the post of SRF & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 06 July 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 06 July 2018
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics Vacancy Details
- Project Fellow: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Young Professional – II: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF & Other Posts Job
- Project Fellow: PhD in Veterinary Public Health/ Microbiology/ Parasitology/ Epidemiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry OR Master’s degree in above Veterinary subjects with two years of research experience OR MSc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Parasitology/ Life Science from recognized university with NET qualification and two years research experience.
- Project Assistant: BVSc/MVSc (Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Epidemiology/ Biostatstistics/ Medicine/ Parasitology) OR MTech (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry) OR MSc in any branch of life science with NET qualifications.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Tech in Biotechnology OR M.Sc Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with NET or Gate qualified OR BE in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with NET or Gate qualified. M.Tech in computer science/Information science OR MCA in computer Applications.
- Young Professional – II: Graduate in engineering/Post Graduate in Agricultural Science.
35 years for men and 40 years for women
How to Apply for the ICAR-NIVEDI SRF & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 06 July 2018 at ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 064.