ICAR- NRCO Jobs Notification: ICAR- National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 28 February 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 28 February 2017
ICAR- National Research Centre for Orchids Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow-02 Posts
- Research Associate-01 Post
- Young Professional –II -01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Other Post Job
- Senior Research Fellow (Breeding of selection orchids for cut flowers and potted plants)- M.Sc. in plant breeding Horticulture
- Research Associate (IPR)- Master degree in Agricultural Science or relevant Basic Science with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of Research experience as evidenced from fellowship/Associate ship/training/other management
- Young Professional –II - M.Sc. in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Horticulture) with 4/5 years B.Sc.
- Research Associate (Conservation on sustainable use and equitable benefit sharing a rising out of natural resources- Ph.D in Life Science /Agricultural science with specialization in Botany/ Agriculture Botany /Economic Botany/Plant Genetic Resources/Plant Taxonomy/Biotechnology or M.Tech and specialization with three years’ experience in research , teaching, design and development in public sector institute /University
Age Limit for Senior Research Fellow Job – Maximum 35 Years for men and 40 Years for women
Age Limit for Young Professional Job – Minimum 21 Years and maximum 45 Years
Age Limit for Research Associate Job – 35 Years
How to Apply for the ICAR- National Research Centre for Orchids Senior Research Fellow and Other Post Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 28 February 2017 at ICAR-- National Research Centre for Orchids, Pakyoung 737 106.