ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR) invited application for recruitment to the 03 Research Associates & 02 Young Professional posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 05 February 2015.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 05 February 2015
- Date of Interview: 11 February 2015
Details of Post
- Research Associates: 03 Posts
- Young Professional: 02 Posts
- Research Associates: Ph.D/ MSc in Bioinformatics. Those with M.Sc qualification with first division or 60% marks should have three years experience and published papers in the field.
- Research Associate: Biotechnology. Ph.D/ M. Sc in Biotechnology with first division or 60% marks. Preference will be given to those who have exposure to bioinformatics related work.
- Young Professional: Masters in Computer application. Masters in Computer applications with first division or 60% marks. Preference will be given to those who have experience in insect related work.
- Young Professional: Masters in Entomology/Zoology with specialisation in Entomology, with first division or 60% marks.
- Research Associates: Rs. 24,000 + 30% HRA; with MSc Rs. 23,000 + 30% HRA
- Young Professional: Rs. 25,000/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled before 05 February 2015 to ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, P B No. 2491, H A Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru-560024, Karnataka India 05 February 2015.