Forest Research Institute under Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE), Dehradun invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellows (JRF) purely on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview on 27 June 2016, 28 June 2016 and 29 June 2016.
Adv. No. 5-1/2016-RCS (June-2)
Date of Interview: 27 June 2016, 28 June 2016 and 29 June 2016
ICFRE Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate (RA): 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 2 posts
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF): 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE JRF, SRF & RA Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate (RA) Jobs: MSc in Botany/Forestry with 3 years research experience or PhD in Botany/Forestry.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Jobs: MSc in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Botany with 2 years research experience in conduct of progeny trials, clonal propagation, quantitative genetics and genetic improvement of forest trees, experience of DNA fingerprinting of forest tree species and MSc in Forestry/Environmental Science (Management) with 2 years research experience in relevant field.
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Jobs: MSc in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Botany/Organic /Pharmaceutical/AnalyticalChemistry/M.Pharma/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Organic Chemistry/Cellulose & Paper Technology/Natural Products Chemistry/Forestry/Environmental Science/Wood Science and Technology or M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Age Limit for ICFRE JRF, SRF & RA Posts:
- Research Associate (RA): Not exceeding 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Not exceeding 32 years
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF): Not exceeding 28 years
Selection Process for ICFRE JRF, SRF & RA Posts:
Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written test/interview.
How to Apply for ICFRE JRF, SRF & RA Posts:
Interested candidates can attend interview along with bio-data, recent passport size photograph and self attested copies of all educational certificates & relevant documents on 27, 28 & 29 June 2016 in the Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun – 248006.