National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) invited applications for the post of Project Coordinator, Project Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2018.
Last date for submission of application – 14 March 2018
ICMR-NICPR Vacancy Details
- Project Coordinator
- Project Officer
- Research Associate
- Accounts/Finance/Administrative Personnel
Eligibility Criteria for Project Coordinator, Project Officer and Other Posts
- Project Coordinator- Ph.D. in Public Health / relevant subject of social science.
- Project Officer- Bachelor’s degree in the field of commerce from a recognized university.
- Research Associate- Master’s degree in Public Health from a recognized university.
- Accounts/Finance/Administrative Personnel- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit for Project Coordinator, Project Officer and Other Posts
- Project Coordinator-45 years
- Project Officer/Research Associate-30 years
- Accounts/Finance/Administrative Personnel-27 years
How to Apply ICMR-NICPR Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the document to the National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Plot No.-1-7, Sector -39, Noida, UP- 201301 on or before 14 March 2018.