ICMR - National Institute of Traditional Medicine(NITM) invited application for the recruitment to the post of SRF, Data Entry Operator, Project Fellow/ Research Assistant and Liaison Personnel. The eligible candidates for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 10 April 2017.
For SRF, candidates should possess M.Sc. in Life Science / Biological Science with 2 years’ research experience and NET qualified, or M. Pharm/ MBBS/ MD.
For Data Entry Operator, candidates should be 12th pass in science stream from recognized Board with basic computer course having thorough knowledge in computation and Data Entry from recognized Institute.
For Project Fellow/ Research Assistant candidates should possess M.Sc. first class in Life Science from recognized university with knowledge in computer applications and research orientation.
For Liaison Personnel, candidates should possess Bachelor in Commerce, experience in accounting, project fund management including UC / Expenditure Statement, fund reconciliation, lab management, inventory management with 5 years’ experience in all the above works.
Eligible candidates need to submit a soft copy of the filled in application along with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07 April 2017. Candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 10 April 2017 at ICMR – National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi. Candidates have to bring all original documents and a set of copies in support of age, qualification, experience, and category for the walk-in interview.
- Date to submit soft copy of application: 07 April 2017
- Date of walk-in interview: 10 April 2017
- SRF: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Project Fellow/ Research Assistant: 02 Post
- Liaison Personnel: 01 Post
- SRF: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Data Entry Operator, Liaison Personnel: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- Project Fellow/ Research Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.