Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Research Assistant, Legal Advisor, Consultant Engineer and Driver-cum-MTS. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 30 June 2017
ICSSR Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 11
- Research Assistant - 6-8 Posts
- Legal Advisor - 1 Post
- Consultant Engineer - 1 Post
- Driver-cum-MTS - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant, Driver-cum-MTS and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Research Assistant - M.A. with at least 50% marks in any Social Science discipline
- Legal Advisor - Bachelor’s Degree in Law and should be a registered lawyer practicing in District Court/High Court/Supreme Court
- Consultant Engineer - Retired Engineer from CPWD/DDA/NBCC or other Government organisations possessing knowledge /experience of civil/electrical development and maintenance works and Government rules/procedure
- Driver-cum-MTS - 12th passed and should be holding a valid license for driving heavy/light vehicles with sufficient experience
How to Apply for ICSSR Delhi Research Assistant, Driver-cum-MTS and Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067" latest by 30 June 2018.