Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Jobs Notification: Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Administrative Officer and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 January 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 24 January 2018
Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer-01 Post
- System Analyst-cum-Senior Programmer-01 Post
- Programmer-02 Posts
- Documentation Officer-02 Posts
- Section Officer (Administration/Accounts)-04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk-05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer and Other Post Job
- Administrative Officer-A Master’s degree with high second class in any Social Science from a recognised University or equivalent qualification
- System Analyst-cum-Senior Programmer-Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in any of the social sciences with statistics as an optional subject/statistics mathematics (with statistics)/operation research/computer sciences/computer application from a recognised university or equivalent thereof
- Programmer-A master’s degree with at least 50% marks in any of the social science or statistics or mathematics or operational research
- Documentation Officer-Master’s Degree with 50% marks in any Social Science from the recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit for Administrative Officer and Other Post Job
How to Apply for the Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Upper Division Clerk and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067. Last date of receipt of application is 24 January 2018.