Indian Council of Social Science Research
ICSSR Jobs 2018: Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi invited applications for Programmer, UDC and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2018.
Last Date of Application - 21 December 2018
ICSSR Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 22
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer - 1 Post
- Deputy Director (Research) - 3 Posts
- Deputy Director (Publication) - 1 Post
- Documentation Officer - 4 Posts
- Section Officer (Administration/Accounts) - 2 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk - 9 Posts
- Programmer - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Programmer, UDC and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer - Should be well versed in Governmental accounting or similar procedures and have experience of financial advice work in a Government organization or an autonomous body similar to ICSSR.
- Deputy Director (Publication) - A post-graduate degree in any of the Social Science Discipline, preferably a Ph. D. with at least five years’ experience of editorial and production work.
- Programmer - Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in any of the social science or statistics or mathematic or operational research and minimum 3 years’ experience in computer programming in modern languages like JAVA SCRIPT, PYTHON, PHP, at a recognised institution/university including 2 years’ experience in social science data processing
For more information, visit detailed notification link given below
How to Apply for ICSSR Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067" latest by 21 December 2018.
Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer
Deputy Director (Research)
Deputy Director (Publication)
Section Officer (Administration/Accounts)
Upper Division Clerk
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs