IDBI AM Admit Card 2021: IDBI Bank has finally released the admit card of computer based test for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A. Applicants appearing in IDBI Grade A on 04 September 2021, can download IDBI AM Admit Card from the official website of IDBI - idbibank.in or through IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card Link given below in this page. The candidates can also check procedure to download IDBI Admit Card, Exam Pattern and Other Details Here.
How to Download IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card ?
- Go to official website - idbibank.in
- Click on 'Career' Tab
- Now, click on 'Call Letter for Online Examination'
- A new page will be opened - https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/idbiramaug21/cloea_aug21/login.php?appid=3062812d38f5a4ae575fa705771f82e2
- Provide your Registration No / Roll No and Passowrd
- Download IDBI PGDBF Admit Card
The candidates admitted to the written test can check time and address of the venue of the online test through IDBI Grade A Admit Card.
Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the online Call Letter. In view of online test Call letter making available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be issued to any applicant/s.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions - 200
- Total Marks - 200
- Subjects - Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis &
- Interpretation, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/Economy/Banking
- Time - 2 hours
- Negative Marking - 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
- Medium of the exam - English
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview
Candidates who will qualify the online exam will be called for personal interview.
The final selection will be done on the basis of marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University/Nitt University as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI will recruit 650 Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. through 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).