The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12 July 2014.
Application invited from Young Graduate for admissions in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade 'A'. IDBI was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry.
- Opening date for online Application Forms: 30 June 2014
- Closing date for online Application Forms: 12 July 2014
- Date of Written Test at all centers: 22 August 2014
- Name of the post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
- Total Number of vacancies: 500
- Programme fees: Rs.350000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) + service taxes
Pay scale: Rs.14400/- per month
Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University and should have proficiency in computers.
- Candidate’s age should be between 20- 26 years as on 1 June 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) as Application Fees/Intimation Charges through internet banking facility.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.idbi.com.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.