Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) invited applications for recruitment of 19 various jobs. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 February 2014. IDPL is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company owned by the Indian government incorporated on 5 April 1961.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 26 February 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the post:
1. Dy. G.M: 2
2. Divisional Manager: 1
3. F.M/ Dy. F.M: 2
4. Manager/Dy. Manager (QC): 1
5. Dy. Personnel Manager/Sr. Personnel Executive: 2
6. PA/PS: 1
7. Executive (Purchase): 1
8. Stores Executive: 1
9. Production Executive: 1
10. Executive/ Supervisor (Safety): 2
11. Executive ( Electrical): 1
12. Executive IT: 1
13. Executive (Legal): 3
Total No. of Posts: 19
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years for post no. 13.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 50 years for remaining posts.
• Dy. G.M: B. Pharma or M. Pharma with experience in Production of Pharma Unit, knowledge of Production Planning & Control, Statutory Rules and Regulations, Revised Schedule-M/WHO GMP/ GLP compliance, Co-ordination with Manufacturing Plants, Technical support, Liaison/ Correspondence with outside agencies like Regulatory Drug Authorities, Ministry/Govt. agencies, etc.
• Divisional Manager: B. Pharma with field experience in Pharma Industry.
• F.M/ Dy. F.M: ICWA or CA or MBA in Finance.
• Manager/Dy. Manager (QC): B.Sc or MSc or its equivalent (AIC), B. Pharma or M. Pharma.
• Dy. Personnel Manager/Sr. Personnel Executive: Graduate or Post Graduate with PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation/Labour Law.
• PA/PS: Graduate, Diploma in Shorthand and working knowledge of computer.
• Executive (Purchase): B. Pharma or Graduate in Science or MBA in Material Management.
• Stores Executive: B. Pharma.
• Production Executive: B. Pharma.
• Executive/ Supervisor (Safety): Graduate or Diploma in Industrial Safety.
• Executive (Electrical): B.Tech or BE in Electrical with experience in any industry preferable in Pharma industry as Executive.
• Executive IT: B.Com with diploma in Information Technology.
• Executive (Legal): BA, LLB or LLM with experience in any PSU/reputed organization.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of initial screening of applications and interview thereafter of the short-listed candidates only.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application complete in all respects along with two passport size Photographs and present salary detail and the copies of the testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, age, Experience, Category etc. should be sent through post/courier/speed post to the Personnel Manager, Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Head Office, Scope Complex, Core-6, Ist Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 in a closed cover clearly super scribing the post code and APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ ____________________so as to reach on or before 26 February 2014.
JNTBGRI Recruitment 2018 for 11 Junior Project Fellow and Project Assistant Posts
ESI PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Kolkata Recruitment 2018 , Walk in for 21 Junior Resident Posts
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2019, 99 Vacancies for Stenographer, Junior Technician and Other Posts
Composite Regional Centre Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 10 Consultants and other posts