IFFCO Kandla Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentice Posts, Apply Till September 07
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO), Kandla has notified for the ITI and B.Sc. Trade Apprentice Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 07 September 2019.
IFFCO Kandla Trade Apprentice Job Notification: Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO), Kandla has invited applications for the ITI and B.Sc. Trade Apprentice Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 07 September 2019.
Last Date of Application: 07 September 2019
ITI Trade Apprentice
- Wielder (G&I)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigerator and A.C. Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
B.Sc. Trade Apprentice
- Attendant Operator
- Lab Assistant
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have Passed S.S.C and I.T.I. They should have passed I.T.I Trade Exam after 2016 with minimum 60 percent Marks.
- B.Sc. Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have Fultime B.Sc (With Chemistry) and should have Ancillary subjects as-
- For Attendant, Physics and Mathematics
- For Lab Assistant-Physics and Biology
- Candidates should have passed after 2016 with minimum 55 %marks.
Age Limit (As on 1st October 2019)
- 27 years
- Relaxation in Age for various categories according to government norms.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply on-line with the official website-https://www.iffcoyuva.in/en/ and send printout of the uploaded form with essential documents to 07 September 2019 to the specified address.