Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam invited applications for recruitment of Technical, Administrative, Auxiliary & Stipendiary Trainees Category – II posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 September 2014.
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 30 September 2014
- Date of written test: 3rd week of November 2014
- Date of skill test/interview: 2nd week of December 2014
- Civil: 8 Posts
- Architecture: 1 Post
- Mechanical: 4 Posts
- Electrical: 4 Posts
- Industrial Safety: 2 Posts
- 1. Upper Division Clerk: 5 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 2 Posts
IV. Stipendiary Trainees Category – II
- Draughtsman (Civil): 3 Posts
- Mason: 6 Posts
- Carpenter: 3 Posts
- Plumber: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 15 Posts
- Welder: 3 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 4 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 2 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 1 Post
- Fitter: 4 Posts
- Mill Wright Fitter: 11 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator: 8 Posts
- Library Assistant: 2 Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 104
- Civil: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Architecture: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Mechanical: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Electrical: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Industrial Safety: Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400/-
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – II: Rs.6200/- per month for 1st year and 7200/- per month for 2nd year.
- Civil: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Architecture: Diploma in Architectural Engineering.
- Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial Safety: BSc with 1 year diploma or certificate course in Industrial Safety.
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree or equivalent qualification, minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English and knowledge of Computer Data processing.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th or equivalent and must hold a clean and valid driving licence to drive heavy vehicle with 3 years experience in driving light vehicle or heavy vehicle.
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – II: HSC or SSC with Science and Maths subjects and ITI Certificate in the relevant Trade.
Age limit (as on 30 September 2014)
- Scientific assistant – b: Between 18 to 30 years.
- Upper division clerk: Between 18 to 27 years
- Driver (ordinary grade): Between 18 to 27 years
- Stipendiary trainees category – ii: Between 18 to 22 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written/skill test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form duly complete in all respect along with the required enclosures should be submitted to the Administrative Officer-III (R & SR), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam-603102 before 30 September 2014.