CSIR-Institute Of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT), invited applications from candidates for engagement under different Sponsored/CSIR Networked Projects on purely temporary basis for the duration of the project(s) or till completion of projects whichever is earlier. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interviews on 23, 24 and 29 December 2014.
- Date for walk-in interviews:
- Research Associate: 23 December 2014
- Project Assistant Level I: 24 December 2014
- Project Fellow: 29 December 2014
Details of Post
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Project Assistant Level 1: 1 post
- Project Fellow: 1 post
- Research Associate: Candidate should have Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Ayurveda with experience in isolation and characterization of natural products and bioactivity evaluation.
- Project Assistant Level 1: Candidate should have 1St Class B.Sc. in Medical/Non-Medical/ Information Technology! Food Science & Technology! Food & Nutrition! Food Engineering or equivalent.
- Project Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Food Science and Technology/Food Technology / Food Biotechnology with 55% Marks.
- Research Associate: 35 years as on 23 December 2014
- Project Assistant Level 1: 28 years as on 24 December 2014
- Project Fellow: 28 years as on 29 December 2014
- Research Associate: Rs.22,000/-P.M. +HRA
- Project Assistant Level 1: Rs.5000/- P.M. and Rs.8,000/- P.M.
- Project Fellow: Rs.14,000/- P.M.
How to Apply
Candidate should bring application in prescribed format which is available on www.ihbt.res.in along with attested photocopies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc. at CSIR- IHBT, Palampur (H.P.)