The Indian Institute of Finance invited applications from eligible candidates for courses in Business Finance and Business Administration.
- Last date to apply for the courses: 31 March 2013
Courses and Duration
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) : Two year full time regular post graduate diploma in Business Finance
- Fellow Programme in Business Administration (FBA Finance): Three year research program along the lines of Ph.D
- MBF: Graduation in any discipline with minimum fifty percent marks . Final year candidates can apply as well.
- FBA Finance: Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
IIF implies CAT/XAT/AIMA-MAT/CMAT (AICTE)/GMAT for short listing candidates . The admissions are entirely based on merit.
How to Apply
- Appear for the written test
- Fill up the online application form via the official website.
- An application fee needs to be deposited along side with applying.
- The final selection would be based both on the written test and the interview.
For more information on the same, candidates can visit the official website.