IIF Invited Applications for Regular Business Programs 2013
The Indian Institute of Finance invited applications from eligible candidates for courses in Business Finance and Business Administration. For more information, read ahead.
The Indian Institute of Finance invited applications from eligible candidates for courses in Business Finance and Business Administration.
- Last date to apply for the courses: 31 March 2013
Courses and Duration
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) : Two year full time regular post graduate diploma in Business Finance
- Fellow Programme in Business Administration (FBA Finance): Three year research program along the lines of Ph.D
- MBF: Graduation in any discipline with minimum fifty percent marks . Final year candidates can apply as well.
- FBA Finance: Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
IIF implies CAT/XAT/AIMA-MAT/CMAT (AICTE)/GMAT for short listing candidates . The admissions are entirely based on merit.
How to Apply
- Appear for the written test
- Fill up the online application form via the official website.
- An application fee needs to be deposited along side with applying.
- The final selection would be based both on the written test and the interview.
For more information on the same, candidates can visit the official website.