Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invited applications for admission to two-year MBA (International Business) at New Delhi and Kolkata. IIFT was established in 1963 as an autonomous body by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry to contribute in the skill building for the external trade sector of India.
• Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: 20 August 2014
• Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: 3 September 2014
• Last date for receipt of applications: 3 September 2014
• Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: 16 February 2015
• Date & Time of Written Examination: 23 November 2014 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Name of the Programmes: MBA (IB) 2015-17
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduates in any discipline.
• Final year students are also eligible to apply.
• General/OBC candidates: Rs.1550/-
• SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.775/-
• Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates: US$ 80 (INR Rs. 4500)
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website of IIFT
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with necessary enclosures to Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO (Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016 through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.