The International Institute of Health Management Research has invited applications for Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Health Informatics Management.
- Last Date for submission of application forms : 2 June 2013
- Last Date of Closing admissions : 1 August 2013
- PGDHM: Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in the bachelor’s degree in MBBS/BDS etc (can be referred from the official website)
- PGDHIM: Candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in the bachelors degree in any discipline. Preference will be given to students with MBBS Health Sciences/BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA etc
- Candidates appearing at the final year examination in 2013 or awaiting results can also apply
- The candidates will be invited for the Group Discussion and interviews. The selection will be based on the performance and the qualification examination .
How to Apply
- Candidates applying for admission to both the cases are required to fill in the application form, that can be obtained from the institute itself.
- OR the candidates can also download the application form via the official website.
For more information on the same, candidates can visit the official website.