IIM Banglore notified recruitment for MBA Graduates for the position of Consultant in Instructional designing. Last date to apply is 25th November 2014.
Last date to Apply: 25th November 2014
Position: Consultant - Instructional Design - edX
- Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff
- Office management – financial/accounting, reporting/documentation, project tracking
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be a First class MBA/Post-Graduate (full-time two years course of a reputed University) with 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
Key Skills required:
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of e-learning tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and similar instructional technology
- Demonstrated proficiency in e-learning projects
- Experience in digital content development Vocational courses/Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/Media/education are an added advantage
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/education/media fields
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
- Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply
online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home