Indian Institute of Management Indore invited applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2014-15. The eligible candidates can submit applications before 7 March 2014. Indian Institute of Management Indore is an autonomous public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India
Last date to submit application: 7 March 2014
Name of the Programme: Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) (Industry) 2014-15
About Programme: FPM at Indian Institute of Management Indore is a unique doctoral programme in management for working professionals. It provides an excellent opportunity to those who wish to contribute to the field of management sciences by doing research in the discipline of management.
Areas of Specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Master degree in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average OR
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point average and minimum 10 years work experience for all candidates.
- Rs. 5,50,000/- with Service Tax extra , as applicable at the time of admission.
- A concession of 30 percent shall be available to full time central/state government employees. Full time central/state govt. employees pay a total fee of Rs.4,00,000/- with Service Tax extra , as applicable at the time of admission.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in Personal Interview and any other mode, as decided by FPM Executive Committee/ Areas concerned.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iimidr.ac.in in and it should be sent to In-charge FPM office at Indore, Madhya Pradesh along with all relevant certificates and enclosures and DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore payable at Indore.