Indian Institute of Management Raipur (IIM Raipur) is one amongst the prestigious institutes of the nation which offers Fellow and Post Graduate Programme in Management. The institute announced admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) designed to develop high quality researchers in all sectors of management.
Areas of Specialisation
IIM Raipur offers specialization in the following six areas under FPM:
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Business Policy and Strategy
Important Date for Admission at IIM Raipur
Last date for submission of application form: 31 January 2013
Eligibility Criteria for Admission at IIM Raipur
- Admission seekers should have one of the below mentioned qualifications to apply for FPM programme:
P G’s degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA
Professional credentials such as CA, ICWA, and CS with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
Five year/four year Integrated Masters degree programme in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks, attained after completing 10+2 or equivalent.
4 years/8 semester Master’s degree (B E/ B Tech) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in final year Master’s degree examination (B.E /B. Tech) in any discipline can also apply.
- In addition, applicants must possess valid score card of National level examinations-CAT/GATE/JRF/GMAT/GRE
- Candidates having PGP degree are exempted from above mentioned tests.
Admission Process for Admission at IIM Raipur
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/GATE/JRF/GMAT/GRE examination by DRC. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Personal Interview for final selection.
Fellowship and Contingency
The selected candidates will be entitled to the following financial support:
- Rs 20000 per month in the first two years
- Rs 24000 per month in the last two years
- Annual Contingency of Rs 25000
- Computer grant of Rs 50000
- Rs 150000 for attending International/ National conferences
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 for General candidates and should be remitted through demand draft drawn in the name of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP applicants who submit an attested copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply
- Candidates should download the Application Form from the website of the institute
- Completed application forms along with DD and all requisite documents/ testimonials must reach only via speed post to below mentioned address with in the stipulated time span:
Administrative Officer (Fellow Programme),
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur- 492 015
To seek more information, please visit IIM Raipur Website
Aspirants should also Read