Indian Institute of Management Raipur invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPWE). The eligible candidates can submit applications before 21 March 2014.
• Last date to submit application forms: 21 March 2014
• Date of Business Aptitude Test (BAT): 12 April 2014
• Date of Interview: 13 April 2014
• Date of Final Result Declaration: 16 April 2014
• Last Date to offer Acceptance with commitment fees: 9 May 2014
• Date of Submission of first term Fee: 23 May 2014
• Date of Registration and Inauguration of the Programme: 7 June 2014
• First Day of Classes: 8 June 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPWE)
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be more than 50 years as on 1 June 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent duly recognised by UGC/AIU with minimum 5 years experience of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional.
• Candidate need to submit Demand Draft of Rs.1000 drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
• SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in CAT/GMAT Score, Personal Interview, Academic Qualification and Relevant Working Experience.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iimraipur.ac.in. and it should be sent to the Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar Raipur 492 015 along with all relevant certificates, enclosures and DD.