IIM Rohtak invited applications for its Doctoral Programme in Management (Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)) for the academic year 2014-15. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 30 January 2014. IIM Rohtak started functioning on 30 June 2010. It is the eighth Indian Institute of Management to be established.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 30 January 2014
Name of the Programme: Doctoral Programme in Management (Fellow Programme in Management (FPM))
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with minimum 50% marks.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
- CAT conducted by IIMs
- GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced)
- UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
- PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years
- The participants of the FPM will be given a fellowship of Rs. 25,000/- per month in the first and second years; and Rs. 30,000/- per month for the third and fourth years.
- In addition to this, a merit fellowship of Rs. 10,000/- per month in the second year and Rs. 15,000/- per month in the third and fourth years is given to the deserved participants.
- All the participants will receive a total contingency grant of Rs. 1,85,000/- for the 4-year period.
- The participants will be partially supported to attend national and international conferences, and academic visits with the partner institutions. Participants are exempted from paying tuition fees and certain other selected charges.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examinations, personal interviews and work experience.
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can download application form from institute’s website.
- A filled-in form along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a crossed DD should be sent to the In-Charge, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, MDU Campus, Rohtak 124001, Haryana, India before 30 January 2014.
For more details visit the website