Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore (IIPM) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for Admission in the following below mentioned Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate course in different field of Management, approved by AICTE. The candidates eligible for the enrolment for Admission may apply on or before 31 January 2014 (for Course 1) and on or before 28 November 2014 (for Course 2).
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Course 1: 31 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Course 2: 28 November 2014.
- Commencement Date of Course 1: 01 July 2015.
- Commencement Date of Course 2: 01 January 2015.
- Date & Time of Examination for Course 2: 14 December 2014.
Details of Courses
- Name of Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (15th Batch)
Name of Discipline: Agri- Business and Plantation Management (PGDM – ABPM) 2015 – 17
- Name of Course: Post Graduate Certificate in Management
Name of Discipline: International Business (PGCM – IB) 2015
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- CGPA in Agricultural and allied Sciences or any other discipline from the recognized Institution.
Duration of Courses
- For Course 1: Two years commencing from July 2015.
- For Course 2: One year commencing from January 2015.
Prospectus/ Application Fee
Prospectus/ Application Fee is of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management” payable at Bangalore.
The short listed candidates must have valid score in CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT Examination 2014 and for International Students valid score in GMAT or equivalent. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Record and Test Score and performance in the Written Test/ Skill followed by the Group Discussion and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., with a recent passport size photograph, one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Admission Office, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli, Bangalore – 560 056 ” on or before said dates for the particular course.
- Candidate must submit complete application form in all respects on or before
For Course 1: 31 January 2015.
For Course 2: 28 November 2014.