Indian Institute of Science (IISC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist and JRF. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 May 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 May 2015
Details of Post
- Project Scientist: 2 posts
- JRF: 4 posts
- Project Scientist: Rs.60000/- (consolidated) + 5% annual increment
- JRF: Rs.25000/ + HRA for first 2 years and Rs.28000/ + HRA for third year
- Project Scientist: PhD with experience in field experiment or atmospheric boundary layer modeling or Fluid Mechanics or Thermodynamics OR ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Sciences) or Atmospheric Sciences with minimum 75% marks and minimum 2 years work experience.
- JRF: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/ECE/Atmospheric Sciences OR MSc in physical sciences with minimum 75% marks and qualification in any national level test such as CSIR-UGC, GATE, JEST, etc., OR fresh M.Tech (Mechanical/ECE/ Atmospheric Sciences) with minimum 75% marks.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through a soft copy (pdf file) of the application on plain paper giving details of academic qualification, university, year of passing and marks, experience and a brief paragraph on how you can contribute to this project to be sent to Prof. G. S. Bhat at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 May 2015.