Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Berhampur has issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Translator (Rajbhasha), Superintendent and Laboratory Technician. The interested candidates can apply online from the official website of IISER, Berhampur on or before 07 November 2019. The candidates can submit their finally submitted online application form (hard copy) is 18 November 2019.
Closing date of online application: 07 November 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Vacancy Details:
- Junior Translator (Rajbhasha): 01 Post
- Superintendent: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Translator and Other Jobs:
- Junior Translator (Rajbhasha): Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a Compulsory/Elective subject or OR Master's degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level OR Master's degree in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory/elective subject or at the degree level OR Master's degree any subject other than Hindi or English with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Superintendent: Masters Degree in any discipline or its equivalent. Knowledge of computer applications with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Experience: 04 years of supervisory experience in administration/Accounts/Secretarial Work in any Central State Govt or similar organized services / Semi-Govt / PSU Govt. Autonomous organization/Government Universities/Government Institute.
- Desired Qualification/Experience: Post Graduate in Sciences/Commerce/Arts from any recognized university by UGC/AICTE. 05 years of work experience in Central/State Govt/Semi Govt./PSU/Govt. Autonomous organizations/Govt. Universities/Institutes.
- Laboratory Technician: i) Graduate Degree in Science/ Technology/ Engineering in relevant discipline OR ii) 03 years diploma course in appropriate field. iii) Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Experience: Bachelor degree 02 years experience in a laboratory Academic Research Multinational establishments of National/International repute in handling scientific equipment Knowledge of scientific computational skills OR Diploma holders 04-year experience with Academic/ laboratory /Research/Multinational establishments of National/International repute in handling scientific equipment. Knowledge of scientific computational skills.
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for IISER, Berhampur Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply through the online process on or before 07 November 2019. Candidates need to visit the IISER’s official website for filling the online application. The applicants are required to send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of all relevant documents to Recruitment Cell, Room No. 206, second Floor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, Transit Campus (Govt. ITI Building), Engineering School Road, Berhampur, District. Ganjam, 760010, Odisha latest by 07 November 2019.