Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2018.
Last Date of Application - 20 February 2018
IISER Bhopal Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Project Assistant - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant
Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc in Chemistry, Physics or Biophysics from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- Candidates must have Mathematics at the undergraduate level.
- Candidates who are CSIR-UGC NET or GATE qualified with a valid score or any other similar type of national level exam will be preferred.
- Master students appearing for the final exam can also apply. However, final mark sheet must be submitted at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure for Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview at IISER Bhopal
How to Apply for IISER Bhopal Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may apply with their CV (including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, details of educational and scientific accomplishments and name of two referees) by email to email@example.com on or before 20 February 2018.