Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited application for recruitment to the post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Research Associate. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 12 December 2014.
Last date receiving applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post: 12 December 2014
Last date receiving applications for Project Research Associate Post: 08 December 2014
Details of Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Project Research Associate: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): The candidate should have a Masters degree in Physics with a strong academic knowledge. NET/GATE score will be an added advantage.
- Project Research Associate: Master degree from a good university with 3 years experience. Excellent Communication skill. Ability to read, synthesise and summarise considerable literature.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.16000/- p.m
- Project Research Associate: Rs.28000 - 42000/- p.m.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp. Candidates can also send their applications by post to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 8 December 2014 (Project Research Associate) or 12 December 2014(Junior Research Fellow (JRF).