Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Research Associate (PRA1). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 27 January 2016.
Advertisement No.: A-41/P(09)15-16
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 27 January 2016
IIT, Bombay Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 post
- Project Research Associate (PRA1): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Bombay Recruitment 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): MSc in Organic Chemistry with NET/GATE qualification.
- Project Research Associate (PRA1): B.Tech with 2 year experience or M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with specialization Power Systems with an excellent academic record.
- JRF: Not exceeding 28 years
- SRF: Not exceeding 32 years
How to Apply for IIT, Bombay Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online or offline by the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076. Last date of receipt of application is 27 January 2016.