Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF, PRS, SRF, PRA, PTA - CAD & Tooling Designer, Sr. Project Engineer, Research Associate and Project Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 30 December 2016.
- Advertisement No.: B-52/P(17)16-17
- No.DRD/Rectt/Project 135/2016
- No.DRD/Rectt/Project 123/2016
- No.DRD/Rectt/Project 133/2016
Last Date Online Application: 30 December 2016
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- JRF: 2 posts
- PRS: 1 post
- SRF: 1 post
- PRA: 1 post
- PTA - CAD & Tooling Designer: 1 post
- Sr. Project Engineer: 1 post
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Project Research Assistant: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Project Research Assistant, JRF & Other Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- PRS: PhD, M.Tech/M.E/M.S/M.Des with 4 Years Experience or B.Tech/B.E/M.A/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent with 6 Years Experience.
- SRF: M.Tech/M.E./MVSc/M.Pharm/MBBS or BDS/MSc/B.Tech with 2 years experience.
- PRA: BE/B.Tech with 2 years experience in power electronics and drives or ME/M.Tech.
- PTA - CAD & Tooling Designer: BA/BSc or equivalent degree with Diploma in tooling and experience in manufacturing details with 3 to 5 years new product experience.
- Sr. Project Engineer: PhD in Engineering/Pure Sciences with 2 years working experience.
- Research Associate: PhD in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science/other branches of Engineering with two years of hands on experience in the areas of vacuum technology, chemical vapour deposition of thin films and plasma processing.
- Project Research Assistant: B.Tech/B.E/MSc/MCA (Computer science or Information Technology) with minimum one year Experience with C, C++, or C.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Project Research Assistant, JRF & Other Jobs:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp. Last date of online application is 30 December 2016.