Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officers and Laboratory Manager. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 16 August 2017
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Senior Sports Officer- 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer– 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer- 02 Posts
- Chief Library Officer- 01 Post
- Officer on Special Duty – 01 Post
- Laboratory Manager – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Officers & Laboratory Manager Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Senior Sports Officer- Master’s Degree in Physical Education/Sports Science with a minimum of 55% Marks or equivalent grade with relevant experience of 5 years.
- Senior Technical Officer– B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with a minimum of 55% Marks or equivalent grade with relevant experience of 5 Years.
- Chief Library Officer- Master's Degree (Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of 5 years.
- Officer on Special Duty –Master’s Degree or B.E or B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade with 8 years of experience.
- Laboratory Manager – Master’s Degree or B.E or B.Tech or equivalent (Chemical Engineering) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade with 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Age Limit – 50 years (for Officer on Special Duty: 40 years)
How to apply for IIT Bombay, Officers & Laboratory Manager Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the above post by online mode up to 16 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.