IIT, Dharwad Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Dharwad Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Dharwad has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: IITDH/Admin/Non-Faculty Recruitment/12/2019-2019
- Last Date of Application: 11 January 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar-02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar-01 Posts
- Assistant Sports Officer-03 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil)-01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)-01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent-07 Posts
- Library Officer-01 Post
- Junior Library Information Superintendent-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Registrar -Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Sports Officer- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- Executive Engineer (Civil)/ Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- B. Tech./BE or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - B. Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - B. Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Technical Superintendent- B. Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Library Officer- Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent.
- Junior Library Information Superintendent- B. Lib. or B. Lib. Info. Sc. or equivalent degree.
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Posts
- Deputy Registrar/ Executive Engineer (Civil) - 50 Years
- Assistant Registrar/ Library Officer -45 years
- Assistant Sports Officer/Junior Engineer (Civil)/Junior Engineer (Electrical) / Junior Technical Superintendent/Junior Technical Superintendent: -40 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online mode on or before 11 January 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fees for Non Teaching Posts- Rs.500/-
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs