IIT Jodhpur Job Notification:
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) invited applications for recruitment to non-teaching posts of Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician and Junior Assistant.
The eligible candidates can now apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 August 2016 as the application date has extended which was earlier 29 July 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 12 August 2016
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 19 August 2016
IIT Jodhpur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Engineer (Electrical)- 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar-02 Posts
- Medical Officer-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent-02 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor-01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent (ME)- 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent (EE)- 03 Posts
- Junior Technician (Biology)- 01 Post
- Junior Technician (Physics)- 01 Post
- Junior Technician (Chemistry)- 01 Post
- Junior Assistant- 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Jobs:
- Executive Engineer (Electrical) - First class degree or equivalent grade in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) - A First Class Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Registrar-Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ’B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized university/ institute.
- Medical Officer-MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering of 3 year duration in Civil from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Superintendent-Bachelor degree with 8 years relevant experience, knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer office application and secretarial practices in academic matters estate management and Hospitality.
- Physical Training Instructor-Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala.
- Junior Technical Superintendent (ME) - M.Sc., B. Tech., B.E. or B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Technical Superintendent (EE) - M.Sc., B.Tech., B.E. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Communication.
- Junior Technician (Biology)- B.Sc. in Biology or Diploma in Biotechnology /Molecular Biology/Bio-informatics/Bio-Medical/Bio-Medical Engineering of 3 years duration from recognized University/Board.
- Junior Technician (Physics)- B.Sc. in Physics or Diploma in Physics of 3 years duration from recognized University/Board.
- Junior Technician (Chemistry)- B.Sc. in Chemistry, or Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration in Chemical Engineering/Instrumentation from recognised University or Board.
- Junior Assistant- Bachelor’s Degree with know ledge of computer applications.
Selection Procedure for IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for IIT Jodhpur Non-Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 12 August 2016.The filled-in hard copy of applications is supposed to reach on or before 05 August 2016 at: Officer In-charge, Office of Recruitment, IIT Jodhpur, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur-Rajasthan 342011.
Detailed Official Notification