Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following Posts of “Project Engineer” in National Wide Tunnel Facility (NWTF) Project. The posts are purely on temporary basis. The appointment shall be for the period of One year.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 July 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 July 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post : Project Engineer
• No. of Posts: 04 Posts
(i) M. Tech or B. Tech Degree from a recognized University.
(ii) 03 years of working experience in the relevant field.
(iii) Must have qualification and experience in one of the following areas.
- Electronics /Instrumentation with sound background in LabVIEW based Sensors Calibration, data acquisition and motion control techniques.
- Structural design - Experience with Solid works/Catia/Ansys/Abacus/Nastran.
- Experimental Fluid mechanics.
- Computational Fluid mechanics - Experience in analyzing complex flows using commercial software.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- -2, 200- Rs. 44,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application (if required)may be forwarded to the “Coordinator/Office NWTF, National Wind Tunnel Facility, IIT Kanpur – 208 016” on or before 04 July 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.