Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur invited applications for recruitment of 55 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 5 May 2014.
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard and to provide leadership in technological innovation for the industrial growth of the country.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 5 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 15 May 2014
Details of the Posts
- Medical Officer: 1
- Junior Superintendent: 4
- Sanitary Inspector Gr-I: 1
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 22
- Junior Technician: 13
- Junior Assistant: 10
- Assistant Coach: 4
Total no. of Posts: 55
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 50 years for post no. 1.
- Candidate’s age must be between 25-40 years for post no. 2 to 4.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-35 years for post no. 5 & 6.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 45 years for post no. 7.
- Medical Officer: MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship OR Post-graduate diploma OR MD or MS in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
- Junior Superintendent: Master degree/Bachelor degree with 7 years relevant experience and Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer office application and Secretarial practices.
- Sanitary Inspector Gr-I: B.Sc with Chemistry/Agriculture and diploma in hygiene and sanitation recognized by the Government.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: MSc./B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc./IT/Diploma in appropriate field with 2 years relevant experience and Knowledge of computer applications.
- Junior Technician: BSc./BCA/IT/Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field from respective State Board with Knowledge of computer applications.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor Degree with knowledge of computer applications.
- Assistant Coach: Bachelor Degree in Physical Education with diploma in coaching NIS Patiala or minimum 5 years experience in the respective field OR Master Degree in Physical Education and Representation at district/state/national or inter IIT level in any of respective field.
Candidates need to pay Rs.250 for post no. 2 to 7 as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, IIT KANPUR” payable at KANPUR.
- Medical Officer: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-
- Junior Superintendent: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Sanitary Inspector Gr-I: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Technician: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Assistant Coach: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, practical test and interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply Online through Institute's website: www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment before 5 May 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, print out of application form along with DD, all relevant supporting documents must reach to the Actg. Registrar, (Attn.) Recruitment Section, Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT KANPUR – 208 016 (U.P.) INDIA before 15 May 2014.
- The envelope, containing application, should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of ………………”.