Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer (PO) and Project Assistant (PA). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 January 2015.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 19 January 2015
- Date of walk-in-interview: 20 January 2015
Details of the Posts:
Name of the Posts
- Project Officer (PO): 1 post
- Project Assistant (PA): 1 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Project Officer (PO): Rs.18000/- per month
- Project Assistant (PA): Rs.10500/- per month
- Project Officer (PO): B.Tech OR B.E. in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering or Mechanical engineering or equivalent and Proficiency in developing data acquisition systems, programming language C/Matlab, exposure to conducting experiments, data analysis, etc.
- Project Assistant (PA): Graduation in any discipline or Secretarial Practice Office Management with minimum 10 years working knowledge in Ship hydrodynamics Laboratory.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send their CV to the email ID email@example.com with a subject heading ‘Walk in interview for PO/PA’ on or before 19 January 2015 and attend Walk-in-interview on 20 January 2015 at 10-00 A.M at Department of Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture.