Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow and Project Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 07 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 07 July 2017
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Rubber Technology)– 01 Post
- Project Officer– 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RF/SRF & Project Officer Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship (Rubber Technology)– B.Tech. in Polymer or Rubber Technology (with valid GATE score) or M.Tech. in Polymer or Rubber Technology preferably with mechanical or chemical engineering background with sound academic record. SRF : Same as above with two years research experience
- Project Officer– M. Tech in Rubber/Polymer Technology with B. Tech in Polymer / M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Junior Research Fellowship (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)– The Candidate should have secured 65% marks at pre-graduation (Class X and XII both) level and should have a B. Tech./BE or equivalent degree in Metallurgical/Materials/Ceramic/Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing/Metal Forming Technology/Chemical Engineering with minimum CGPA of 7.0/10 (or 65% marks in aggregate) with valid GATE/NET score. (For more details, click on the detailed notification)
How to Apply for IIT Kharagpur, Research Associate, Project Officer & Job Assistant Posts
Interested candidates may apply on plain paper giving full bio-data along with attested copies of documents and a demand draft of the application fee drawn in favor of IIT Kharagpur payable at kharagpur on or before 07 July 2017 to Administrative Officers (Projects) Sponsered Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur - 721302.
Scroll Down for More Jobs