ICAR- Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA) invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Computer Operator and Senior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 5 July 2017.
Advertisement Notice No.1/2017
- Date of Interview: 5 July 2017
ICAR-CRIDA Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
- Research Associate: 1 Post
- Computer Operator: 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow: MSc (Ag) with specialization in Entomology/Pathology/Agronomy/Soil Science/Plant Physiology or any other related discipline or MSc/M.Tech in Remote Sensing, GIS, Geo informatics and Spatial Information Technology.
- Research Associate: Master of Computer Application with 2 years experience in GIS.
- Computer Operator: Bachelors Degree.
- Senior Research Fellow: Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering or Master Degree in Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/Water Resources Engineering.
Age Limit for JRF, SRF & Other posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 35 years
- Research Associate: Not exceeding 40 years for men & 45 years for women
- Computer Operator: Not exceeding 40 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 35 years for men & 40 years for women
How to Apply for ICAR- Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture JRF, SRF & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with filled in application form, original certificates related to educational and technical qualification/age/experience etc on 5 July 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at ICAR- CRIDA, Santoshnagar, Hyderabad – 500059.