Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar has issued job notifications for the positions of Project Fellow -I, Project Fellow –II and Attendant. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through the e-mail format on or before 10 November 2019.
- Last date of application: 10 November 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar Vacancy Details:
- Project Fellow –I: 01 Post
- Project Fellow –II: 01 Post
- Attendant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Project Fellow and Attendant Post:
- Project Fellow –I: Ph.D. degree in relevant subjects/area with published research work in peer-reviewed journals. Desired Experience in Field work/ Research work in Environmental Sciences
- Project Fellow –II: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in the relevant subjects/area. Desirable experience in Field work/ Research work in Environmental Sciences.
- Attendant: Senior Secondary (10+2) from any recognized board with Good communication skills in Local language and Field work Experience.
Salary: Rs. 45000/- per month (Project Fellow –I), Rs. 25000/- per month (Project Fellow –II) and Rs. 7000/- per month (Attendant)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–29 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit their applications with single-page cover letter describing the background and copy of resume with complete educational and experience details in a single pdf format and send through e-mail: email@example.com on or before 10 November 2019. For further information candidates please contact to Dr. Narindra Singh, Department of Chemistry, IIT Ropar.