Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in and Academic Associates in various areas. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 September 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 11 September 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Academic Associates
Name of the Areas:
- Marketing (preferable scope: Marketing Analytics)
- Finance (preferable scope: Insurance / Financial Analytics)
- Operations (preferable scope: Core Operations Management/ SCM)
- Strategy (preferable scope: Strategy Formulation/Management Consulting)
- Business Communication
- Professor- Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, a record of excellence in academics for a minimum of 10 years of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor; ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives; and a record of publications in standard refereed journals, and ability to undertake research independently and guide Ph.D. scholars. He should have high research, training and consulting credentials.
- Associate Professor- Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, with a minimum of 8 years experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives, and ability to undertake research independently.
- Assistant Professor- Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, with at least 3 years industrial/ research/ academic experience, and ability to interact with a diverse student body. However, in case of fellow from IIM or PhD from any reputed university/institute, his experience requirement of 3 years may be waived.
- Academic Associates- The candidate will be a PG in Management or allied areas with 3 years of experience in industry/academics or a person who is doing Ph.D. in management or allied areas. The role would be to assist faculty members in research, academic, MDP and Consulting activities. They will also assist in arranging conferences, research workshops, promotion of events and writing of books or papers. Appointment will be made on contractual basis usually for a term of 2 year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance for another term 2 years.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 11 September 2015.