Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019: Income Tax Department, West Bengal and Sikkim, Ministry of Finance, Government of India has invited applications for the 20 Group C posts of Tax Assistants and MTS for meritorious sports persons. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09 September 2019.
Notification Details: DAVP 15413/11/000/1920
Last Date of Application: 09 September 2019
- Tax Assistants-02
- Multi Tasking Staff-18
- Candidates should have Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Candidate should have Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Multi Tasking Staff-
- Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/Council.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Age Limit (As on 09 September 2019)
- Tax Assistants-18-27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff-18-25 Years
- Tax Assistants-Level 4(As per 7th CPC)(Corresponding to Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/in PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/-of 6th CPC)
- Multi Tasking Staff-Level 1(As per 7th CPC)(Corresponding to Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/in PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/-of 6th CPC)
Official Notification PDF Download Here
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,(Personal & Establishment), 1st Floor, Room No-14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069 by post/hand on or before 09 September 2019.