Income-Tax Department, Office of the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Government of India, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Income-Tax, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 February 2014.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 24 February 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing abroad and Andaman Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lauhl & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh: 3 March 2014
Name of Posts:
• Inspector of Income-Tax: 2 Posts
• Tax Assistant: 20 Posts
• Multi Tasking Staff: 3 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts
• Candidate should have 18 years and not below 25 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Inspector of Income-Tax: Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University or its equivalent.
• Tax Assistant: Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University or its equivalent.
• Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate should be 10th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Body.
• Inspector of Income-Tax: Rs.9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4600/-
• Tax Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.2400/-
• Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1800/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Trial and interview.
How to Apply
• Candidate need to download application format as available in the notification.
• Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates in proof of educational qualification, proof of date of birth, proof of sports achievements, latest community certificate and with super scribed on the top as “Application for appointment of personnel under sports Quota 2013-14”.
• Application form should reach to the Office of the Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Aayakar bhawan, 121, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nangambakkam, Chennai-34 on or before 24 February 2014.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts