India Post Higher Level Jobs
India Post has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 June 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 June 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 1 to 15 June 2018
India Post Vacancy Details
- Chief Risk & Compliance Officer – 1 Post
- Chief Technology Officer– 1 Post
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) – 1 Post
- Head Human Resource Development– 1 Post
- Head Business Development, Enterprise & Government– 1 Post
- Head of Products– 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Higher Level Posts
- Chief Risk & Compliance Officer – CA / MBA Finance / Post Graduate degree or equivalent.
- Chief Technology Officer– Graduate or Diploma Holder in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ other related fields from reputed University.
- Chief Operations Officer (COO), Head Human Resource Development, Head Business Development, Enterprise & Government, Head of Products – Bachelor’s degree from reputed University.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for India Post Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply online only on or before 15 June 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.