Indian Army invited applications from Unmarried male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. The candidates eligible can apply through online on or before 30 June 2014. Indian Army is the land based branch of Indian Armed forces and also the largest one. It is responsible to ensure national security of the country.
- · Opening Date of Online Application Form: 20 May 2014
- · Closing Date of Online Application Form: 30 June 2014
- Name of the Post: Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-32 January 2015
- Total no. of posts: 90
Candidate must have passed 12th or its equivalent qualification with minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 16½ years to 19½ years as on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 1 July 1995 and not after 1 July 1998 (both days inclusive).
- All shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process in Aug/Sep 2014. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to go for medical test.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
How to apply
- Candidate should Apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- After submitting online application, candidates have to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer and all the certificates in original are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate.
- The second copy of the printout of online application form is to retain by the candidate for his reference.
- There is no need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg/Rtg Dte.