Indian Army invited applications for recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 January 2014. Indian Army is the land based branch of Indian Armed forces and also the largest one. It is responsible to ensure national security of the country.
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 11 January 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 27 March 2014
- Date of Result of the written examination: 31 March 2014
- Date of Interview: 1-2 April 2014
- Date of Medical Examination: 3-7 April 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the post: Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 7
Candidate age should be between 21 to 27 years as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
- 12th passed or equivalent from any education board recognized by Council board of school education in India with working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both.
- Diploma or Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery/Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized University or Food Craft Institute.
- Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
- In addition they will be entitled to DA, free accommodation, entitled ration for self, uniform, free medical and leave travel concession for self, family, and dependents, canteen facilities and other allowances as admissible to the regular Army.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening test, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standard, Written Examination, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- Complete the application with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and submit it along with all required documents duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICER (CATERING)” on the top outer cover of the envelope to Army Supply Corps Centre and College (South), Post - Agram, Bangalore, PIN - 560 007 before 11 January 2014.