Army Recruiting Office, Mangalore is organizing Recruitment Rally from 16 January 2018 to 21 January 2018 at District Stadium Bagalkot, Karnataka for recruitment to the post of SGD, SKT and Other. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 December 2017.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 20 November 2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 31 December 2017
- Admit Cards will be available from 6 January 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT
- Soldier Tradesmen
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty -10 pass or simple 10+2 pass.
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner) - 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT- 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII; Studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured minimum 50% Marks in each, whether in Class XII or X.
- Soldier Tradesmen- Simple 10th
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) - 8th pass
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and physical fitness test.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 31 December 2017. For more details, candidates can check the below link.