Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier General Duty and other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for recruitment rally in Rewari, Mahendragarh, Bhiwani and Charkhi Dadri from 04 October 2017 to 12 October 2017.
- Recruitment Rally - 04 October 2017 to 12 October 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
Eligibility Criteria for SGD & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Soldier GD (All Arms) - Class 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical - Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII; Should have studied English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
- Soldier Technical- Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman- 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 for SGD & Other Posts
Interested candidates can appear for recruitment rally from 04 October 2017 to 12 October 2017 at Bhiwani, Rewari, Mahendragarh and Charkhi.
Latest Army Jobs
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Join Indian Army, Recruitment Rally 2017 for SGD & Others at Barrackpore Cantt
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, Apply for Amritsar (Khasa) for SGD & Other Posts